Friday, September 21, 2007

My Days

My days seem full and busy lately, much like a friend of mine. And while I wish that I could call one day of the week my own, I keep reminding myself that I volunteered for a few things that occupied my free time.

So here is a look at our weekly schedule.

Monday: School for Katie until 9:30, when we leave for swim lesson at 9:45. Then we return, eat lunch, do more school, put Nick down for nap, and finish schoolwork.

Tuesday: School for Katie, gymnastics 4:30 to 6:30

Wednesday: 9 to 12 at our church working Faith Lessons for Moms childcare. Lunch and nap for Nick, school for Katie

Thursday: School for Katie, gymnastics 4:30 to 6:30

Friday: School for Katie, gymnastics 4:30 to 6:30

Saturday: Ballet at 9:30 for Katie, soccer sometime between 9 and 12 for Nick, and other random gymnastics exhibitions and team things.

Sunday: Sunday school at 8:00 for Katie and I. Other random gymnastics exhibitions and team things.

It makes me tired just looking at it. Then throw in the doctor, dentist appointments, errand running, and other stuff that comes up, and whew, how did life get so busy from one year to the next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something I think, called Public School, or something like that, which could lead to alleviating that work load. I'll look into it for you.