Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome Back

We have been most busy over here in Texas. We are finally all moved into our new house, and most of the boxes have been unpacked. Still a few more, and lots of pictures and things to hang. But altogether we are settling into our new home.

I took a few pictures of the kids rooms, that have been painted and decorated, but my camera settings must be off, since they are really grainy. So you'll have to wait on those.

But I did manage to finish a project I started Wednesday night. It only took about 4 hours total for a first time effort, and I think the next one will go considerably faster. But take a look at the cute skirt I fashioned for Princess.


Katie dressed her and did her hair this morning, and she looks quite beautiful.

2 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

It turned out so cute. I hope to finish Nicole's skirt tomorrow. I had to get elastic today.

Anonymous said...

What a great job! She looks so adorable in that skirt. Grandma C