Saturday, August 19, 2006

A MEME tag from Celeste

I guess I shall answer the game of tag, but don't know who to pass it on to. Thanks Cel!

3 Things that scare me

Power going out during storms

Birds of all sizes

The state of the world

3 People that make me laugh

My husband

My children

Helen Hunt and Paul Reiser in Mad About You

3 Things I love

Being creative, whether painting, quilting, or scrapbooking

Reading

Holding a sleeping child in my arms

3 Things I hate

Bugs of all shapes and sizes

Sticky floors

Ohio has no Blue Bell

3 Things I don't understand

When my husband talks to me about work

Why the tree in my backyard is looking deathly ill

Why after unpacking numerous boxes, it seems that they are growing in number

3 Things on my floor
(HA! Have you read my previous blogs. I'd be better off answering 3 things NOT on my floor)

Anyway, our dog

boxes

the tv

3 Things I'm doing right now

Typing

Thinking of all the things I have to do

Wondering what color the walls in here should be painted

3 Things I want to do someday

Travel to Austria

Visit each of the 50 states

Invent something


3 Things I Can Do

Sew reasonably

Research almost anything

Speak in sign language, somewhat


3 Ways to Describe My Personality

Quiet

Introverted

Generally happy


3 Things I Cannot Do

Whistle using my fingers (always thought that was cool)

Drive stick shift

Change altitude in car or plane without severe ear pain


3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

Your friends

Your parents

Your kids


3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

The TV news

Junk radio

Sales pitches over the phone


3 Absolute Favorite Foods

Cotton candy

Fajitas

Cheesecake Factory chicken salad sandwiches


3 Things I'd Like to Learn More About

Autism

How to speak Spanish, Russian and French

Our country's history


3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

Lately,

Diet Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea

Diet Pepsi (plain or vanilla)

Water


3 Show I Watch

Mad About You on DVD

Friends on DVD

Dancing with the Stars when on

I am new to blogger land and don't have anyone to tag, so I guess I stay it until someone I know decided to join me in this fun adventure

No comments: