Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Child MeMe

In other words, not a meme. More of a theythey.


Katie


Age: 5 years 4 months


Favorite colors: Pink


Favorite foods: Anything with sugar. Also ice-cream, pear, strawberries, soup.


Favorite things to do: Play outside and swing. The higher the better. Or when stuck indoors, cartwheel through the living room or color, paint, cut and glue.


Favorite sports: Gymnastics and ballet


Favorite toys: Barbie dolls, cars, and a big yellow bus that she is pretending is the magic school bus.


Favorite TV show: The Magic School Bus


Favorite Movie: The Magic School Bus Creepy Crawly Fun


Favorite Read-Aloud Books: Anything Magic School Bus, Eloise, Capyboppy


Favorite Reading Books: BOB books, Dick and Jane, Sing, Spell, Read, and Write Readers.

Things to Remember: I try very hard at everything I do. From handstands and cartwheels that I have practiced for hours until finally getting it, to my math and reading work. Even though I am technically not old enough for Kindergarten, I have learned to read, count to 100, add, and many other things in our first year of homeschooling. I love to write stories and notes to people. I am creative, and I can be found dancing and singing much of the time. I also love books and reading. I can be a great big sister, when I want to, but sometimes I just have to pick on my baby brother. It comes with the territory.



Nicholas

Age: 2 years 6 months

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Foods: French Fries, fruit snacks, strawberries, cheese, and pretty much anything that passes his way. The boy can EAT!!

Favorite Things To Do: run, jump off the fireplace hearth, play in the sand.

Favorite Sports: Soccer, basketball, baseball, football. Does it involve a ball? Then it's good!

Favorite Toys: Cars, trucks and balls

Favorite TV Show: Dora the Explorer

Favorite Movie: Dora and the Lost City

Favorite Books: Anything Dora, Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, Five Little Monkeys Sitting in a Tree, How Many Bugs in a Box, Easter Bugs

Things to Remember: I have a huge vocabulary, and love to talk about anything and everything as I fall asleep. I can be a sweet little cuddly boy one minute, and tackle my sister or parent in the next. I have managed to get into heaps of trouble, but nothing ever too serious. I like to test my limits, and bother my sister, but in the end I love her very much, and we can often be found running through the house racing cars together or just playing chase. I do NOT like to share!


I tag Celeste and Robin

No comments: