Friday, April 06, 2007

I HATE TAXES!!!

I have always happily done our taxes each year, and kind of found them fun to do, especially with the grand inventors of TurboTax.

This year is different.

Not only did Mike change jobs, but we changed states, creating some strange situations. Such as one state that has an income tax and one that does not. As of last night, I had decided that I was finished with our Federal Income Tax and was going to mail it today, and so I did. This morning at 10:30 I sent it on its merry way. Now at 1:30 I have figured out the problem with our state return, which somehow changed the result in our federal return as well, so now I get to play amend the return.

Let's just say it wasn't my fault in the first place. I will place blame on the lovely people/ computers who send out the W-2's with the wrong information on them. Luckily smart people exist in this world, who know how to go online and find the correct version of the w-2 and then fix the return.

ARGH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There!
Just can't wait to get your tax money so that I can waste, I mean spend it on such things as the bridge to nowhere in Alaska.

/s/
Your friendly IRS Agent.....d.