Thursday, December 06, 2007

Snow Day

Everyone loves a snow day.

But how many of you can say you love a snow day that begins at 7 AM with your 6 year old begging, and pleading to go outside before the snow melts. The snow mind you that is still coming down quite steadily in the 30 degree temperatures before the sun is even up.

Our snow day began at 8:30. It would have started at 8 but it takes half and hour just to put all the gear on 2 children. And that was without boots. You see, since we are planning to return to Texas quite soon, what did I need to buy boots for? I couldn't even imagine if I had more than that.

So here is our snow day in pictures.

I am currently calling our snowman Tilty instead of Frosty. As the day went by, he seemed to have some gravity issues.
Anyway, the kids had a blast, and since another 2 inches or so is expected tomorrow, I think we will be in for some more fun!

No comments: