Thursday, December 06, 2007

St. Nicholas Day

Shoes were put by the fireplace last night. And this morning St. Nicholas must have come since there were 2 candy canes and a book left for each child.

Our day went well. We finished lessons, relatively painlessly. The kids colored St. Nicholas pictures. I had a quick doctor's appointment for which I got a neighbor to watch the kids, so they had fun playing with friends. Nicholas took a nice nap in his actual bed instead of a car, as it has been lately. Katie and I made St. Nicholas day puppets, and then made chocolate chip cookies. We managed to survive Nutcracker practice as well as gymnastics with minimal I'm hungry complaints. And then everyone made it through a nice warm bath and picture taking session.

I would say it has been a good day!

No comments: