Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Life Revolves Around Poop

I have a cute adorable son, who let me say right away, I love dearly. But he is now 3 and a half, and it is time to be potty trained and diaper free.

He has been very successful lately. The weekend was spent with not one single accident. Everything made it into the potty 100%.

Then yesterday he had one accident in the afternoon, and when we went to the park for a picnic dinner, he managed to poop and pee through the only 2 pairs of underwear I had, and both pairs of shorts.

Today had been perfect. We had gone to the library, and then driving to pick up dad for lunch, he declared he had to poop. He actually went into work with Mike and went to the bathroom and was still dry. We came home and more poop on the potty. YAY Nicholas I am thinking blindly to myself. Maybe we will be able to get that fish soon after all. Then while I am talking to a delightfully funny friend on the telephone about house stuff, I come out to find that it not only stinks like poop in the apartment, but that my 3 year old is standing in the bathroom with a pair of poop filled underwear on the floor, poop on his foot, poop on the bathroom rug, and poop pasted to his butt. Disgusting!!! I hold my nose and want to vomit.

Why does it have to be so difficult a concept? Go to the bathroom, drop your drawers and poop into the potty. Better for all concerned.

Can I also add that I had to kill my first monster 2 inch roach since moving back to the lovely state of Texas? He managed to fly in the apartment door with us as we were coming home from lunch and errands. ICK!! DOUBLE ICK!!

Poop and big nasty bug killing. This is my life!

2 comments:

Mom of boys said...

Really Kris, I jinxed you. Remember the week before, when I told you about Philip's attempt to change himself after a poopng accident? We had it smeared on the walls, the bed, the changing table - everywhere!

So sorry!

Anonymous said...

For this lovely story, it is best to say NO COMMENT. GP-D