Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day - Belated

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. And while I knew this, I was too sick to do anything with the kids. It was just allergies, sore throat, runny nose, but I still wasn't up for much of anything.

Today I feel quite a bit better, and having promised Katie we would do something for St. Patrick's Day on Sunday, we spent the early morning making Shamrock crowns. While Katie is proud to model the one she made, Nicholas decided crowns were fun for making but not for wearing.

I also made cupcakes with green sprinkles earlier in the week, so the kids at least had a special treat.

And Daddy was kind enough to read two books about the holiday to Katie last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Grandma E's creative work survived the Nicholas sweater testing machine. Congratulations Grandma E!