Monday, January 07, 2008

Is My Family Crazy?

I am beginning to think we have all gone a little nutty.

The kids are riding their scooters around the house. Yes, we have allowed them to ride indoors due to the rainy and cold weather we have had until today. Today was 70 and sunny. On January 7th. Unimaginable!!

My son thinks he is a Wiggle. And my daughter dances to any music at any time. They put on a 15 minute Wiggles variety show, all caught on video, the other night. She seemed to take a director's role, while he was very comfortable performing.

The Christmas tree is still up. I don't have the heart to take it down. And I am feeling awfully tired anyway. Instead I have been busy watching Grey's Anatomy seasons 2 and 3 whenever possible. I am obsessed. Plus trying to keep a house in "showing" condition with 2 little untidy children, is quite time consuming.

Then we have the husband with his stacks of books that he carts around the house, since you never know what you might be in the mood to read. Who watches endless episodes of Cosmos, and the science channel. And is currently in football watching season - bowl games and playoffs.

Things are definitely stranger than normal.

No comments: