Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Texas Bound...Eventually

God wants us to live in Texas.

How do I know?

Hmmm...let me see. We got to the airport in Houston very early, since our car rental had to be returned. We found that our flight was delayed until 8:30 from an original departure of 7:45. Nicholas was running a fever, probably around 102 if I had to guess. I was feeling rotten and had no voice. We finally got on the plane, and arrived in Dayton shortly after midnight. Once the bus took us to our car, we discovered a flat tire. Once Mike located the tire and jack, and changed the tire it was after 1 AM. We got back to our house after 2 AM.

I think we should have all just stayed in bed.

And that bed was where????

TEXAS!

1 comment:

Celeste Creates said...

And just think - soon your really nice cozy warm bed WILL be here in Texas. And not too far away from us! We so loved spending time with you and couldn't be happier you are coming back.